The eighth edition of our flagship Asia PE-VC Summit will be much bigger in scale and wider in scope. The two-day summit will feature 150+ top speakers who are leaders in the world of private capital investing.
The conference format this year is slightly different. We will have four dedicated summit tracks to provide the most comprehensive picture of the alternative asset class.
Themes & trends: Fundraising landscape; investment opportunities in Asia; opportunities and challenges; exit landscape; the rise of private credit and more.
Featured speakers: Top private equity fund managers and investors from a broad spectrum of strategies including middle-market to buyouts operating across a wide range of sectors.
Themes & trends: Capital allocations; rebalancing of portfolio amid changing global landscape; evolving LP-GP dynamics at play, risk-returns strategies, rise of co-investments and directs.
Featured speakers: Under our ‘The LP View’ sessions, we will feature top global LPs including pensions, fund-of-funds, family offices, corporate LPs and more.
Themes & trends: Consolidation; chasing profitability; shedding vanity metrics; cost-cutting; making capital work; deployment strategies; value-addition; crisis management; and more.
Featured speakers: A cross-section of early to growth-stage venture capital firms along with founders and startup leaders who will share their narratives on tough calls, pivots, drastic steps and operating businesses in a completely changed landscape.
Themes and trends: Mainstreamisation of ESG and sustainability-based principles; balancing impact investments with returns, the importance of due diligence to measure outcomes, capital allocations and bias.
Featured speakers: Leaders from impact investment firms, businesses in the social and environment space, mainstream funds and enterprises adopting ESG metrics.
1) Stay ahead of the curve with agenda-setting conversations.
2) Unmatched speaker collective of the region’s most influential dealmakers
3) Look beyond the headlines with a pointed agenda, contextual insights and relevant topics
4) Data-driven discussions and actionable insights
5) Explore dynamic networking opportunities with C-level executives of the private capital and startup ecosystem
1) Laser-focused and dedicated thematic parallel tracks to enhance your brand value and leadership
2) Get noticed by top leaders of the private capital ecosystem
3) Gain access to the region’s most prominent LPs, fund managers, founders and more
4) Build your brand presence across channels including summit venue, marketing collaterals, articles, videos, photographs and social media outreach
5) Branded activations to engage & influence either the entire exhibition floor or target select delegates