- With Andi Haswidi, Head of ASEAN Research, DealStreetAsia
- Dmitry Levit, Founder & Partner, Cento Ventures
- Peter McMillan, Head of Sales for APAC, DFIN
- Eudora Wang, Senior Reporter, DealStreetAsia
- Mars Mosqueda Jr, Correspondent, Philippines, DealStreetAsia
- Pramugdha Mamgain, Correspondent & Content Specialist, India, DealStreetAsia
Through 2021, despite the ravages of the second wave of COVID, there has been an upwards trajectory on dealmaking. According to DealStreetAsia research, in Q2 2021, startups in India, Greater China and Southeast Asia comfortably beat the money raised through the same period in 2020.
In a discussion with DFIN’s Head of Sales for APAC Peter McMillan and Dmitry Levit, General Partner at Cento Ventures, we will track the verticals, sectors and investors that are driving this surge in dealmaking.
The session will include an introduction of the soon-to-be launched DFIN Deals Barometer. Scheduled to go live in October 2021, the DFIN Deals Barometer is a monthly overview of deals and dealmaking across Southeast Asia, India and Greater China, based on research from DealStreetAsia and supported by DFIN.